Thursday, January 14, 2010

Radio Show Launches Wednesday


Hey everyone!

This Wednesday will be my first official radio show in my new time slot.

Every Wednesday night from 9pm-12am tune your radio to 91.3 FM WTSR, or head over to WTSR.org and click on listen live, to hear my show.

The show will consist of the rock of the 90's and early 00's, as well a bit of entertainment discussion.

Feel free to call in the request line at 609.771.2554, or send me an IM at WTSRDJ on AIM with a comment or request.

You can always leave a comment on this site as well, about my radio show, on my radio show posts. I plan on having a few posts on here about show updates, as well as the usual music, TV, and movie news.

Here's to a great show and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Thanks,
DP

No comments:

Post a Comment