Thursday, December 17, 2009

Iron Man Trailer Review



Wow.

I enjoyed the first Iron Man tremendously. I would have to rank it 3rd on my all time super hero movie list, after The Dark Knight and Spider-Man 2 (feel free to argue me on this one).

Iron Man 2 looks like everything you want in a superhero sequel: a bad ass new villain, a more personal plot line for the main character, a powerful new ally, and a bunch of cool new weapons and gadgets.

The acting swap of Don Cheadle for Terrance Howard as War Machine is the only real part of this movie I may need to get over. But, I am very excited for Mickey Rourke to play Whiplash, the main villian in the movie. Rourke has proven himself as an amazing character actor, and is putting on a Russian accent for the role.

Also, if you remember Wild Bill in The Green Mile, you will be reminded of Sam Rockwell's amazing performance. In Iron Man 2, Rockwell will be playing the villian Justin Hammer, and will be able to once again showcase his evil side.

I am looking forward to this movie as a pre-summer blockbuster and expect it to do extremely well. I do not think this movie will crash as a sequel, but has the potential to be the best movie in the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment